Request an Unofficial Transcript

Current and former students can use this site to obtain their academic history. Please note, this is an unofficial transcript; to request an official transcript, click here.

To begin, choose to enter your SSN or your 10-digit student ID. Former students can convert their CSID to their 10-digit Student ID by adding three zeros to their CSID (example: 1234567 would be 0001234567).
You will also be asked to provide your date of birth. This information is used to protect the confidentiality of your records and verify your account details.